Our vision of a sustainable agricultural system is one that is economically profitable, able to safely provide nutritious and appealing food grown in a way that preserves the natural resource base for generations to come, improves the quality of life for our employees and our community, and meets the global challenge of feeding billions more people using less land and resources.
We strive to continuously learn, adapt and improve our sustainability performance by embracing technological breakthroughs, system efficiencies and an ethic of community support. We measure our profitability by looking at the complete triple bottom line of economic, social and environmental performance.
- My blog post on a great tool to help optimize nitrogen use on corn. Check it out! http://t.co/PepaFjah2q 1 day ago
- Nice article from Jennifer Woofter's shop! http://t.co/sELSeNOwZg 2 weeks ago
- Pretty interesting! http://t.co/uWujLVRMT4 2 weeks ago
- http://t.co/SfWNal86s1 Thanks so much everyone for your great advice!! 1 month ago
- What are the best tools or technology for increasing nitrogen fertilizer efficiency/avoiding overuse for corn?...: http://t.co/3c4gf1gddy 1 month ago